Savannah Lakes is a great fit for any lifestyle. There are options to live in a Single Family Home as well as a Condominium in The Village of Savannah Lakes.
Savannah Lakes is in it’s final phase and is a wonderful established neighborhood. With wonderful amenities (the clubhouse, the pool, the playground and pond)
as well as an extensive community to call your own.
- Memorial Day Parade
- Farmers’ Market
- City Parks
- Historical Museum
- Downtown shopping & dining, etc.
- Visit the Feel the Zeel website here.
- Frederick Meijer Gardens
- Van Andel Arena
- Gerald R. Ford Museum
- John Ball Zoo
- Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts
- Gerald R. Ford International Airport
- Amway Grand Plaza
- Van Andel Museum (with Planetarium)
- Art Prize
- Craft Brewing Companies
- Visit Experience Grand Rapids website.
Close To & In Between
- M6 South Beltline
- Rivertown Crossings Mall
- Clearbrook Golf Club & Restaurant
- Binder Park Zoo (in Battle Creek)
- Tanger Outlets